Hi from TX

flatsghost

AH member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Member of
SCI , NRA
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Texas, Wyoming, Pennsylvania, Florida, California)
Hello

Long time reader first time poster, I've been blessed to hunt RSA, and cannotwait to return. Hope to see some of you at the DSC show in January!
 
Welcome to AH...
 
Welcome to AH flatsghost!
 
Welcome to the forum, would love to hear who you hunted with in SA, as well as seeing some pics of your success. Again, welcome.
 
Welcome, from one Texan to another Texan!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the Forum, Flatsghost !
 
Welcome flatsghost, sure you'll enjoy it here!

My best always
 
Welcome to AH flatsghost! we would love to hear the tale of your hunt and see lots of pics of your trophies. BTW Deb and I will be at the DSC Convention hope to see you there.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
You say you have been, so please share your hunting report and pictures.
 
Welcome to AH! Please stop by the HartzView Safaris booth. Jacques Spamer and I will be there and would like to meet you. You too Bob!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll post some pictures and a brief report from my hunt in '07 with Tollie Jordaan this weekend. I did update the Outfitter review if you would like to check that out.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top