Hi from Texas

I've only been once, but really wish I had taken my wife along for the experience. Now, I'm looking into safari #2 and my wife is letting me know that she WILL be going along this time. If your wife doesn't already have a good camera, get her one, my hunt was with my brother and we took lots of pics. It will be the best hunting/travel experience of your life.
 
We are budgeting for a new camera. I just bought a go-pro to take. I would like to get our hunts on film.
 
The wife will no doubt take lots of pictures. My bride shot 1600 of them. She has made two very nice scrap books to show off the hunt.
 
Awesome a scrap book is a good idea. make a leather bound coffee table book
 
Hello, just taking a moment to say hi to everyone. I recently found the website and thought it would be right up my alley. Though I have dreamed of Africa for over 30 years, my first trip will be in June of 2015. My family and I are super excited. Hope everyone is well and good hunting!

Welcome Gizmo,

This is the right place for sure.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
We are budgeting for a new camera. I just bought a go-pro to take. I would like to get our hunts on film.

The wife will no doubt take lots of pictures. My bride shot 1600 of them. She has made two very nice scrap books to show off the hunt.

My non-hunting daughter and I just returned from a week of Plains Game hunting and a week on the garden route from Port Elizabeth, SA to Cape Town. I would highly recomend looking at one of the new bridge (bridges the gap between a point-and-shoot and the professional cameras). I bought my daughter a Sony RX-10 and she took 2700 photos plus a few videos.
 
Dreams only comes reality by living them. Welcome to this great site.
I think it is great to plan a safari to Africa with your family. Enjoy every moment of your plans up to the REAL safari.
 
Thank yo, I amsuper stoked and so is the family.
 
Welcome Gizmo! It sounds like a great first safari. I'll be on my first safari Sept 2015, but mine will be plains game only. Enjoy the site and the planning of your adventure!
 
Awesome a scrap book is a good idea. make a leather bound coffee table book
I too like the idea of a leather / hide bound scrapbook. Thanks for the idea!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,191
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top