Hi from Cornwall

Bowjijohn, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your reports and photos! 98 Mausers in 9.3x62 and 404 J...outstanding classics! Should cover anything that walks the earth.
 
Welcome to AH Bowjijohn. Your choices in firearms will endear you to many on this site.
 
Many thanks Spike

Though my Grandmother lived near Wankie, Zambia was the land of my birth

My family 'took the gap' from Rhodesia whilst I stayed to do 2 years NS

I often wish I had never left
 
Welcome! Thanks for joining. I would enjoy hearing about your hunts or anti poaching work. Thanks again.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,450
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top