Hi from Colorado

Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard matrixman. Sounds like you can hunt "out your backdoor." I'll bet it is pretty. What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own. We have lots of AH members living in CO. Maybe you'll have a chance to meet some of them.
 
Welcome aboard matrixman. Sounds like you can hunt "out your backdoor." I'll bet it is pretty. What have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own. We have lots of AH members living in CO. Maybe you'll have a chance to meet some of them.
Hi, yes I can if you can get a tag for this area, which is difficult! In the past
I have hunted hogs,deer,elk,peccary, and varmint. Currently my wife and I
have 280 Rems, (2), 6.5 creed,5.56,45colt,357mag rifles.
I was looking through, and saw that there are a lot that live around here!
Thank you
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH matrixman!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
matrixman, welcome to the AH forum from another Coloradoan! Oh yes, and thanks for your service!
 
Giday matrixman and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hi, just new to the site, lifelong shooter, ex Army, reloader. Live in Colorado at 8200ft
in the mountains where I'm the happiest!
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top