Hi from Calgary

Hello everyone.

I've been a member here for 11 years, but never really posted anything - have read lots and lots of threads on here, and enjoy the vast amount of info available on this forum.

I'm originally from South Africa, and started hunting when I was 6 years old, so been doing it for about 48 years now. Moved to Canada at the end of 2011, but Africa is still in my veins. Still miss the African bush a lot - luckily I get to go back every few years.

Anyway, just wanted to do the intro....

Cheers

GS66
Welcome to the posting side
 
Hello everyone.

I've been a member here for 11 years, but never really posted anything - have read lots and lots of threads on here, and enjoy the vast amount of info available on this forum.

I'm originally from South Africa, and started hunting when I was 6 years old, so been doing it for about 48 years now. Moved to Canada at the end of 2011, but Africa is still in my veins. Still miss the African bush a lot - luckily I get to go back every few years.

Anyway, just wanted to do the intro....

Cheers

GS66
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,795
Members
169,020
Latest member
MosesCvb60
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top