Hi from Bulgaria

Hi and welcome! I've a good friend in Sofia. In what part of Bulgaria are you?
 
Welcome to the forum,
My immediate supervisor is Bulgarian but as a non hunter he wasn't able to tell me any hunting tales of your country.
 
That sounds like a great idea. How difficult is it to travel and hunt in your country for outsiders? Thanks again for joining.
Decide what you want to hunt, I told you when the season starts for this animal(s). Buy a ticket for the plane and after ~ 20 hours the hunt starts
 
Welcome to AH, Best forum out there for hunting around the world.
 
Greetings to everyone!
I am here to learn new things for our passion, use different calibers:12,16, 7x65R, 22lr, 8x57JS, but my favourite is 9.3x62mm .
And ofcourse I dream one day to feel the real hunt in Africa.

Hello Karakolev,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH @Karakolev! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH Karakolev. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome board Karakolev, sorry I didn't see your post previously. I have a Brno Super, (a combination gun) mine is a 12 Ga. over a 7 x 65R. I also have a 35 Whelen which the American version of a 9.3 x 62. Not exactly the same but very close ballistically. Your 9.3 x 62 will serve you well on African Plains Game. Do you have any stories of previous hunts with photos that you are willing to share with us.?
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy!!
 
Welcome! I visited Bulgaria for a work but sadly never got to hunt there.

I use a .22lr, 7x64 and 9.3x62 myself!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top