Hi from Bulgaria

Welcome. This is great place and you will find many fans of the 9.3x62 here.

Welcome to AH Karakolev!

Welcome to AH !

Giday Karakolev and welcome to the A H forums

Hi

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome Karakolev!

Welcome from Australia.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to a really great group of hunters and shooters. You may be the first I have seen from Bulgaria. Please fill us in on what you like to hunt at home. Thanks so much for joining.

Karakolev, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like you have some fine guns! Hope to see a report some day on your first Africa adventure!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to a really great group of hunters and shooters. You may be the first I have seen from Bulgaria. Please fill us in on what you like to hunt at home. Thanks so much for joining.
My favorite hunt is roe deer. But we have some of the best trophies of wild boar, red deer and chamois in the world. Must visit one day

My favorite hunt is roe deer. But we have some of the best trophies of wild boar, red deer and chamois in the world. Must visit one day
That sounds like a great idea. How difficult is it to travel and hunt in your country for outsiders? Thanks again for joining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg