Hi from Bulgaria

Hi and welcome! I've a good friend in Sofia. In what part of Bulgaria are you?

Welcome to the forum,
My immediate supervisor is Bulgarian but as a non hunter he wasn't able to tell me any hunting tales of your country.

That sounds like a great idea. How difficult is it to travel and hunt in your country for outsiders? Thanks again for joining.
Decide what you want to hunt, I told you when the season starts for this animal(s). Buy a ticket for the plane and after ~ 20 hours the hunt starts

Welcome to AH, Best forum out there for hunting around the world.

Greetings to everyone!
I am here to learn new things for our passion, use different calibers:12,16, 7x65R, 22lr, 8x57JS, but my favourite is 9.3x62mm .
And ofcourse I dream one day to feel the real hunt in Africa.

Hello Karakolev,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH @Karakolev! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH Karakolev. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome board Karakolev, sorry I didn't see your post previously. I have a Brno Super, (a combination gun) mine is a 12 Ga. over a 7 x 65R. I also have a 35 Whelen which the American version of a 9.3 x 62. Not exactly the same but very close ballistically. Your 9.3 x 62 will serve you well on African Plains Game. Do you have any stories of previous hunts with photos that you are willing to share with us.?

Welcome to AH! Enjoy!!

Welcome! I visited Bulgaria for a work but sadly never got to hunt there.

I use a .22lr, 7x64 and 9.3x62 myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross