Hi from Australia

GL416

Reaction score
Member of
SSAA, SCI, SCI Down Under Chapter
Hi Everyone

I have been visiting the site for the last few years for the wealth of information that is shared here and finally decided I should join up.

I haven't yet made it across to Africa yet (had to cancel my Namibia trip last year due to unforeseen reasons),
but I plan on getting across within the next couple of years, probably to South Africa this time.

Best regards

Glenn

Welcome Glenn,good to have you enjoy the planning for your first trip.

gday glen welcome and enjoy the site

Hi Glenn welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Happy planning for your trip.

Welcome Glenn, you are currently on the best hunt forum on the web, with the best members and advice on the globe. Enjoy this forum, and let the questions come - you will receive the best answers ever. Good luck on your planning and South Africa. You will get you deal on this site as well.

Regards,

Welcome to AH Glenn!

Welcome to AH, Glenn !

Welcome Glenn, Africa will be all the sweeter when you finally get there.

Glenn welcome to AH. If you have any questions on medical evacuation coverage as you are planning your trip, please do not hesitate to contact Global Rescue.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to AH, Glenn!

Welcome to AH Glenn! Glad you decided to join in.

Welcome Glenn

Good luck on that planning, i am sure you will have a blast. Especially because you were so close once and had to cancel

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg