Hi Everyone

NDC

New member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
Location
Melbourne
Hunted
Australia
Hi Everyone,

I inherited some firearms from my father. I am starting to wrap my head around all them and some of these have been .358/.375 calibres and realising he had a love for these calibres. I am wanting to understand and learning more about these beautiful firearms from the experts here but also understand the hunting applications of them for Australia!

Cheers,

Andrew
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hi Everyone,

I inherited some firearms from my father. I am starting to wrap my head around all them and some of these have been .358/.375 calibres and realising he had a love for these calibres. I am wanting to understand and learning more about these beautiful firearms from the experts here but also understand the hunting applications of them for Australia!

Cheers,

Andrew
welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Andrew!
 
Welcome Andrew.

Good to have another Australian here.

Sounds like your dad had good taste in cartridges.

They will be good medicine on pigs and sambar. ;)

(y)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to this great forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,112
Members
169,110
Latest member
terbiroucont1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top