hi everyone

G'day J.P, welcome to the site.
Pull up a chair, and make yourself at home.
Plenty to see and do here, geat bunch of folks, as well.
Hope you contribute some of your experiences.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
Hi JP,

Welcome to the world of AH !!!! do share your experiences

Happy Hunting

Monish
 
Welcome to AH JP! Looking forward to your input.
 
Hi Meneer van Wyngaard, hope you can share some info about Tanzania.
 
Hi Dr. Werner
I would gladly share the info I have about Tanzania. I am still around for a month before I am off to the Selous Game Reserve for the rest of the year. Welcome to ask me any questions you have about Tanzania!
 
JP ~ Welcome aboard AH.com! Hope you enjoy your time on the site and we look forward to hearing about your Selous adventures when you have time to share them. Best of luck this season in Tanzania!
 
Hi safari gal

Thank you very much! Will share my adventures as soon as I am back.
Great site!!
JP
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,440
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top