Hi Every body

Louw van Niekerk

Reaction score
Member of
Free State Hunters
Hunted
RSA
Thanks for having me on the forum.
My name is Louw I am a Free Stater. I operate a small hunting safaris in the Free State where we hunt plains game from Springbuck to Eland. I love nature and all it has to offer. Except for hunting I am a keen fisherman and like 4x4 and over landing.
Regards
Louw

Hallo Louw, julle bibber seker op die Vrystaatse vlaktes hierdie tyd van die jaar???Welkom op die forum, goeie mense hier en altyd bereid om te help...I am sure you will enjoy being on this great forum....members are always willing to help and participate in discussions with you...enjoy and participate ...(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):D

Welcome to AH.

Share some of your exploits with us.

Hallo Louw, julle bibber seker op die Vrystaatse vlaktes hierdie tyd van die jaar???Welkom op die forum, goeie mense hier en altyd bereid om te help...I am sure you will enjoy being on this great forum....members are always willing to help and participate in discussions with you...enjoy and participate ...(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):D
Hi Gert
Nee ons winter is nie koud genoeg nie dis net een of twee nagte koud dan weer warm. Ons het baie gesukkel met vlieë en brommers op die geslagte wild die jaar. Dankie ook vir die verwelkoming.
Groete

Welcome to AH Louw!

Welcome! I'm sure we can learn from your experiences as we share ours.
Best

Hi Louw, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH sir! Enjoy the discussions.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Louw! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome aboard Louw. We all welcome input from an outfitter's point of view.

Welcome to AH Louw! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Hi All
Thanks to every body for making me feel welcome. It is nice to read stories from real hunters on a forum. I am only in the biltong hunting business but get to hunt trophy animals from time to time. I am more of a reader than a writer but will try to interact on some topics.
Regards
Louw

Welcome to AH, Louw!

Louw
Welcome to this great Forum. Your opinion, suggestions and viewpoints are always welcome...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg