Hi all

Hello and welcome!
 
Hi Waldo, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Waldo!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome
 
Giday Waldo and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to the AH community!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Waldo.
 
Welcome to AH Waldo
 
Waldo, welcome to the AH forum! I suspect you probably have some good stories maybe you could share?
BTW, nice lizard in your avatar!
 
Welcome to AH Waldo. Please chime in from time to time as you see the need and or opportunity to do so.
 
Hi everyone!
I’m a professional hunter in South Africa. Also hunting in Zimbabwe, Namibia and Mozambique.

Hello Waldo,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Waldo, welcome to the AH forum! I suspect you probably have some good stories maybe you could share?
BTW, nice lizard in your avatar!
Yes sir got a few interesting ones, lions, mambas lion and buffalo.
 
Hop in,strap down,hold on to the bar your in for a hell of a ride.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,308
Members
169,522
Latest member
EileenDrum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top