Hey from NC

Hello everyone! I'm a new member from the Old North State, and I've been in love with the Dark Continent since reading Roosevelt's African Game Trails a few years ago. Someday I hope to go there on a combination safari/mission trip, but until then I'll keep learning from you all!
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone! I'm a new member from the Old North State, and I've been in love with the Dark Continent since reading Roosevelt's African Game Trails a few years ago. Someday I hope to go there on a combination safari/mission trip, but until then I'll keep learning from you all!
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
You all have had some rough weather lately-hope all is well-
 
Welcome to a fellow North Carolinian. From my own experience here as a newbie, I have learned so much and I'm sure you will as well.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello everyone! I'm a new member from the Old North State, and I've been in love with the Dark Continent since reading Roosevelt's African Game Trails a few years ago. Someday I hope to go there on a combination safari/mission trip, but until then I'll keep learning from you all!
1911Fan
Welcome to a great Forum.
Why not change "one day" into TODAY...?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top