Help name a new Broadhead...BIKINIS

I see what you are saying but I'm a spear chucker myself. Going to be taking my Cold Steel Samburu spear to Africa in a few weeks. I didn't mean it as a racist term but I imagine it could be interpreted that way.

tom,I'm also a 'spear chucker' in africa [cs boar spear] and i would love to hear [and see] how it went!
put the story and pictures up here after the trip
good luck with this spear adventure and keep save.

Serengeti.

I'll offer to try them on georgia whitetails, if you'd like,

greyFox

I see what you are saying but I'm a spear chucker myself. Going to be taking my Cold Steel Samburu spear to Africa in a few weeks. I didn't mean it as a racist term but I imagine it could be interpreted that way.

Everyone on here knows what you mean Tom but you know how the politically correct world we live in works:wacky:

Please video the spear hunt, I would love to see it. My friends dad went wild pig hunting and had the option of using a spear. He chose a knife. After getting in close with some hogs a few times he opted for the gun. It was awesome to see the video of him trying to get iin there to stick a pig.

Congrats on the new venture Tom, hope the broadhead does well!

I actually like "Serengeti" as Greyfox mentioned. Serengeti really bring the image of Africa to mind.

I like "Serengeti" too, maybe Serengeti Assassin :D

I would go with african names, like

Assegai
Iklwa
Mamba
Serengeti
Oryx
Kenai
Selous
Mbogo
Nyati
Zambezi

I would refrain from any names with death or killer (PC and all that)

Thanks for the response already! I agree, I will axe those female type names. A buddy thought they were great...me not so much.

Oh, and the BIKINIS in the headline is just to get people posting. That being said, I should at least post this curvy archer....

I'm sorry, but I can't resist .... If this picture is going to be on the package, then the name has to be:

Erection Broadheads - for deep penetration when you need it the most ....

I'm sorry, but I can't resist .... If this picture is going to be on the package, then the name has to be:

Erection Broadheads - for deep penetration when you need it the most ....

You should be in Marketing Jerry.......

Have you thought of naming them IRS, their sharp, pointed and with certainly bleed you out.

Have you thought of naming them IRS, their sharp, pointed and with certainly bleed you out.
that's a ripper and when you market them in Australia you will have change the name to A T O (aus tax office)
bloody good thought there jeff I can mentally picture the marketing strategy right now .very clever mate :rockon:

Hey Tom don't know if you've found a name for your broadhead yet but I'm thinking "Sexy Lady" you know they've been the down fall of more then one old buck or Bull as the case may be.

Nope, it's Serengeti!
I win1
Now please send my prize (autographed copy of the ad lady).

"ASSEGAI" get's my vote. Kudos to DOCMAN who I think suggested it first. It might be an attention-getter as many folks wouldn't know what it means and would want to read the packaging further to see how you explain the name and tie that in with the product (?)

Though "SERENGETI" has universal appeal even among those that have never been to Africa but watch Discovery Channel . . . . It doesn't resonate with me as today's Serengeti is a national park where the tourists "photo-bag" the big five from their mini-buses. NO hunting allowed. To me it would be like naming a new model rifle or bullet after Yellow Stone National Park. Just doesn't quite conjure up the image that gets my attention . . . but that's just me :satisfied:

Hey Tom..whatever you call it, use the girl in the picture you posted on Facebook to promote your 3D archery range to promote the broadhead!! Guaranteed to get these guys attention!!!! lol

T. U. sort of goes with your lady archer.

Slayers, S.S. Surgical Steel, QCK's Quick Clean Kill, DOA Dead On arival, Last breath Lots of choices. Like Bob said it would be nice to have a quick peak it might stir some other ideas.

I think you should keep it simple TB or TBS (Tom's Broadheads) . I too will volunteer to try them here in Canada .
Glen
GOOD LUCK AND PLAY SAFE !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg