Hello

AppalachianXpat

New member
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
Unite States
Hunted
United States, South Africa
Hello - been reading the forum for over a year, but just recently joined. Hunted South Africa last April and am starting to put together a Cape buffalo hunt for 2028. Thanks to all the great contributors - your info was absolutely key to making my first African hunt a success. I look forward to being a part of your community.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello - been reading the forum for over a year, but just recently joined. Hunted South Africa last April and am starting to put together a Cape buffalo hunt for 2028. Thanks to all the great contributors - your info was absolutely key to making my first African hunt a success. I look forward to being a part of your community.
Welcome to Africa Hunting.
Derian Koekemoer Safaris — your one-stop shop for an unforgettable African Safari!
If you’re chasing that dream hunt in the heart of the Lowveld, this family-run outfit (led by Professional Hunter Derian Koekemoer and my wife Johlene) delivers exactly what the tagline promises. Operating since 2013 out of Hoedspruit, Limpopo, right in the classic bushveld, with areas bordering or adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park we specialize in authentic, fair-chase experiences that feel like the real Africa.
 
Welcome to AH AppalachianXpat!
 
Hello - been reading the forum for over a year, but just recently joined. Hunted South Africa last April and am starting to put together a Cape buffalo hunt for 2028. Thanks to all the great contributors - your info was absolutely key to making my first African hunt a success. I look forward to being a part of your community.
welcome welcome welcome

happy to help with the 2028 hunt, message me anytime
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,033
Members
170,505
Latest member
BillBadger
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top