Hello

Thanks for the welcome. You are the guy who hunts with a .500 Jeff if I'm not mistaken? I've enjoyed reading your comments on this forum. Thank you.
Well no, that would be @colorado. he's a much tougher guy than me to shoot that .500 Jeffrey. My limit is my .458 Lott. I'll just have to make it work I guess? LOL

Welcome to AH! We all have to start somewhere, hang around here long enough and we'll have you gaining your own experience soon enough.

Well no, that would be @colorado. he's a much tougher guy than me to shoot that .500 Jeffrey. My limit is my .458 Lott. I'll just have to make it work I guess? LOL
Sorry my mistake. I don't think anyone is going to doubt your street cred for only shooting a Lott! Least of all me. Nice to meet you. The welcome I've received here has been great. This is an excellent group of people.

Welcome to AH! We all have to start somewhere, hang around here long enough and we'll have you gaining your own experience soon enough.
Thank you! I really appreciate the knowledge and experience you guys have to share. Pleased to meet you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamisonNes

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you