Hello

Thanks for the welcome. You are the guy who hunts with a .500 Jeff if I'm not mistaken? I've enjoyed reading your comments on this forum. Thank you.
Well no, that would be @colorado. he's a much tougher guy than me to shoot that .500 Jeffrey. My limit is my .458 Lott. I'll just have to make it work I guess? LOL
 
Welcome to AH! We all have to start somewhere, hang around here long enough and we'll have you gaining your own experience soon enough.
 
Well no, that would be @colorado. he's a much tougher guy than me to shoot that .500 Jeffrey. My limit is my .458 Lott. I'll just have to make it work I guess? LOL
Sorry my mistake. I don't think anyone is going to doubt your street cred for only shooting a Lott! Least of all me. Nice to meet you. The welcome I've received here has been great. This is an excellent group of people.
 
Welcome to AH! We all have to start somewhere, hang around here long enough and we'll have you gaining your own experience soon enough.
Thank you! I really appreciate the knowledge and experience you guys have to share. Pleased to meet you!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,295
Members
168,868
Latest member
IsisRankin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top