Hello

Welcome, Simon!! Happy New Year!!
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 
Giday Simon and welcome to the A H forums. Injury has changed your habbits but not your hunting ambitions so that is a good thing. Where are you in the SI. I am in South Otago.
Hi
I’m based between Invercargill and Hawea. Business runs out of Invercargill, Wānaka and Queenstown so move back and forth between the two.
 
Hi
I’m based between Invercargill and Hawea. Business runs out of Invercargill, Wānaka and Queenstown so move back and forth between the two.
I finished school from Maungawera near Hawea in the mid 60's, and did my trade in Wanaka so knew the area well but it has changed and almost unrecognisable now. In or near Invercargill periodically last few years with wifes niece and family at Fort Rose.
 
I finished school from Maungawera near Hawea in the mid 60's, and did my trade in Wanaka so knew the area well but it has changed and almost unrecognisable now. In or near Invercargill periodically last few years with wifes niece and family at Fort Rose.
I don’t think there is anywhere on earth as friendly as Southland. Yes, Wānaka is getting busier and more developed but definitely prefer it to Queenstown
 
I don’t think there is anywhere on earth as friendly as Southland. Yes, Wānaka is getting busier and more developed but definitely prefer it to Queenstown
Queenstown is not a town it is a business.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,686
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top