Hello

rino64

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
NAMIBIA
Hello,I have been monitoring this site for quite a while and finally decided to join and introduce myself.Normally I am a little leery about this kind of forum but what I have read here I have really found to be interesting and accurate. I am a retired member of the US army and I haved lived in Germany for about the last 25 years.I have held a German hunting liscense for about 20 years and was a hunting instructor for many years for Americans here in Southern Germany.I have hunted all over Europe and the US and since retiring in 2006 from active duty I have hunted in Namibia in 2011 and am planning another trip soon.Will post some photos in the near future. Thanks

rino64

Welcome to AH.
I look forward to all the stories and pictures form your hunts.
Share away!

Welcome to AH rino64! Glad you decided to join and I look forward to your input.

Welcome to the forum rino64. Looking forward to hearing about your hunts.

Welcome to the forum, Rino 64 !

Welcome to forum Rino64 you will enjoy the forum and nothing to be leery about on the site..... Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Best regards,

Jacques

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH rino64. Thanks for your years of service, hope you like it here.

nd

Welcome to AH rino64! I retired in 2005 from the US Army myself and did my first hunt in RSA in 2010 and going back again this year it is addicting. Looking forward to your input and photo's.

Welcome to AH! Pics from your German hunts would be great as well! Heck you could have been my instructor in Germany as well! Where you near K-Town or further south?

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.I added some photos from namibia 2011 ,bear with me I'm still learning the website.RickB ,I taught mainly in the Ansbach area but I did help in K-TOWN in the mid 90,s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg