Hello

rino64

New member
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Media
8
Member of
SCI
Hunted
NAMIBIA
Hello,I have been monitoring this site for quite a while and finally decided to join and introduce myself.Normally I am a little leery about this kind of forum but what I have read here I have really found to be interesting and accurate. I am a retired member of the US army and I haved lived in Germany for about the last 25 years.I have held a German hunting liscense for about 20 years and was a hunting instructor for many years for Americans here in Southern Germany.I have hunted all over Europe and the US and since retiring in 2006 from active duty I have hunted in Namibia in 2011 and am planning another trip soon.Will post some photos in the near future. Thanks

rino64
 
Welcome to AH.
I look forward to all the stories and pictures form your hunts.
Share away!
 
Welcome to AH rino64! Glad you decided to join and I look forward to your input.
 
Welcome to the forum rino64. Looking forward to hearing about your hunts.
 
Welcome to the forum, Rino 64 !
 
Welcome to forum Rino64 you will enjoy the forum and nothing to be leery about on the site..... Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Best regards,

Jacques
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH rino64. Thanks for your years of service, hope you like it here.

nd
 
Welcome to AH rino64! I retired in 2005 from the US Army myself and did my first hunt in RSA in 2010 and going back again this year it is addicting. Looking forward to your input and photo's.
 
Welcome to AH! Pics from your German hunts would be great as well! Heck you could have been my instructor in Germany as well! Where you near K-Town or further south?
 
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.I added some photos from namibia 2011 ,bear with me I'm still learning the website.RickB ,I taught mainly in the Ansbach area but I did help in K-TOWN in the mid 90,s
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top