Vintageguy

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
I'm Eric from Virginia and currently I am trying to scratch that life long Africa itch and plan my first safari. Guess I've been stalking threads etc... here and have found a lot of good info. Thanks for that. I haven't posted anything because frankly I've been trolled so many times on other forums that I'm gunshy. So forgive me for the delay between signing up and posting.

s-welcome.gif
You've come to the right place to scratch that itch, just hang on to your wallet!
e-big-grin.gif

Can’t wait to hear about your first safari-keep is posted with your plans and adventures!

Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

Welcome aboard!

I'm Eric from Virginia and currently I am trying to scratch that life long Africa itch and plan my first safari. Guess I've been stalking threads etc... here and have found a lot of good info. Thanks for that. I haven't posted anything because frankly I've been trolled so many times on other forums that I'm gunshy. So forgive me for the delay between signing up and posting.

You are welcome here on AH. I am the head troll hunter on AH. If someone gives you a less than polite welcome please let me know. I have the solution at my fingertips.
Enjoy your posting here.

Welcome aboard! This is a wonderful place for info and enjoyment. Even for those like you and me who have always wanted to hunt Africa but haven't yet. The depth of experience here is incredible.

Eric, welcome to the AH forum! No better place to find your way to Africa! A great place to start is under the heading “ safari planning guide”.

Welcome out into the light! Don't sweat it, we're generally a pretty friendly bunch.

We excel at spending each other’s money! Welcome and good luck!

Giday Eric and welcome to the A H forum

Welcome Eric! I’m new here too, and they seem like a nice bunch of people! (Just don’t mention the R8) :D

Welcome to AH, Eric!

Welcome to the AH Forums!

Welcome aboard Vintageguy. Did you pick that moniker because you've been around the block a time or two, or because you like old firearms, or both. Re "trolls" they don't last long around here. We get them from time to time, but they are short-lived. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Stick around here, and we'll help you scratch that itch. Most likely sooner rather than later. You will find that knowledge and courtesy abounds amongst our members.

Hello Vintageguy,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg