Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
Hello hunters
I am new to both Africa hunting and this site, actually it was exiting to discover this site since I have been planning for a trip to SA for a wile. I dont believe the huge amount of information and exelent offers on this site. Thankyou! :D

In April I am going to East Cape for a week of hunting with Bowker Safaris and I hope to come back with a little **NOT**PERMITTED** later.

I am 43 years old and has been hunting since I was 12, biggame since I was 16. I live in the mountain area of middle Norway where I run a farm beside working in the meat processing industri. I am educated as a hunting/fishing and area/conservatory consultant.

best regards

Trond L

Oh, a Scandewhovian eh? Just a joke. I used to work in a small shipyard in Seattle, Washington - Ballard to be specific, home of the northwest crab boat fleet and the halibut and salmon boat fleet as well. Worked with and around many of Norwegian descent in my job as a shipwright for many years. Velkommen!

Well, You couldn't have picked a better place to go on your first safari. I have hunted there and can tell you first hand, you are going to have a special hunt.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Trond, you will love it here.

35bore,

Sent you a PM.

SES

Welcome Wolverine I look forward to your hunting report!

sestoppelman,

PM received and responded let me know if you didn't get it though, this is all really new to me., Scott

Welcome to AH Wolverine67!

All the best of luck on your upcoming hunt, the first one is always special.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Trond!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg