Hello.

PGP

AH member
Reaction score
Hello. I apologize for my English, I use translator. My name is Pablo and I live in Argentina. Practical hunting since I can remember. I especially passionate hunt European red deer in my country abounds in mountain areas. I also like to reload my own cartridges for which I have all the necessary elements. I hope to learn a lot from you and share the experiences of hunting in my country. Thanks.

Welcome to AH Pablo! Nice to have you with us and I look forward to having you share your experiences with us.

Bienvenido Pablo, welcome to AH !

Thanks for accepting me in the forum. using the google translator we will go up pictures and simple stories given my difficulties with the language

Welcome!!!

Google translator is awesome.... I was able to help a sick person find the right medicine at the store because of it a few weeks ago.

Welcome to AH Pablo! Enjoy the site.

welcome. pretty good translation to me!

Hi Pablo :)

Welcome to AH, Your translator is working good. (y) I use one also for chatting with friends around the world. :)

If we can be of any assistance in helping you find anything, just ask. If we do not know the answer we probably will know some one who will. (y)

Enjoy and post a few pictures of your trophy's :) (y) :D

The translator appears to have worked well enough.
Welcome to AH.
Please do share your hunting stories and pictures when you get a chance.

El traductor parece haber funcionado bastante bien.
Bienvenido a AH.
Por favor, comparta sus historias de caza y fotos cuando tienes la oportunidad.

¿Es que la caza de cualquier otra cosa que no sea ciervos en Argentina? He oído que hay un poco de ala increíble rodar allí.

Welcome to AH, Pablo!

Welcome!!!

Google translator is awesome.... I was able to help a sick person find the right medicine at the store because of it a few weeks ago.

Welcome to AH Pablo! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AfricaHunting.com Pablo!

welcome. pretty good translation to me!

Hi Pablo :)

Welcome to AH, Your translator is working good. (y) I use one also for chatting with friends around the world. :)

If we can be of any assistance in helping you find anything, just ask. If we do not know the answer we probably will know some one who will. (y)

Enjoy and post a few pictures of your trophy's :) (y) :D

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard

The translator appears to have worked well enough.
Welcome to AH.
Please do share your hunting stories and pictures when you get a chance.

El traductor parece haber funcionado bastante bien.
Bienvenido a AH.
Por favor, comparta sus historias de caza y fotos cuando tienes la oportunidad.

Welcome to AH, Pablo!

Thank you very much for the welcome.

¿Es que la caza de cualquier otra cosa que no sea ciervos en Argentina? He oído que hay un poco de ala increíble rodar allí.

In Argentina there are many species of big game. The most emblematic is the red deer, but there are also black antelopes, spotted deer, wild boar, fallow deer, buffalo of India among others. Vast tracts of land where animals roam freely ..

Heeeyyy Welcome Pablo to this awesome site.....good to have you between as and I know you will enjoy alot here.....we gonna be waiting for your hunting experiencies to be shared with as......!!!!!

Welcome to AH Pablo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg