Hello

blkpowder50

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Hi, im fairly new here.Im here to ask questions to learn about African hunting. Im contemplating going myself, so naturally im here to talk to people that have done it. I hunt alot in USA.

I have not filled in my profile because you never know who you are talking to on the internet and i prefer to talk to people man to man about any business i may have with them.

I am very grateful for all the information the members here have told me about their experiences and what they know, and entertaining questions that to them may seem mundane but to me are very novel indeed.

Thanks for looking!
 
Welcome to AH blkpowder50! I've already posted on a few of your post enjoy the site.
 
Fair enough.
Disclose as you see fit. Its your life.

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH blkpowder50!
 
Welcome, friend. I am new also. Seems to be some good guys, with some good info on here. Enjoy ...
 
Welcome to the site. I've only been here for about two weeks, so there are apparently many us that have a lot to learn!
 
Welcome to AH Blkpowder50! Feel free to ask any questions about hunting in Africa!
 
Welcome to the site. I've only been here for about two weeks, so there are apparently many us that have a lot to learn!

theres a lot of good people here and no shortage of hunting outfits or experienced people to ask questions of.
Ive learned a lot. just ask questions you want to know, listen to the good people,disregard the unhelpful
 
Welcome aboard! If you can't find what you want about Africa hunting on here, you won't find it anywhere. A more professional site with accurate info doesn't exist.
 
im in the preliminary stages of planning to hunt Africa, and i will contact you about your hunting.
im just now figuring out the equipment needed,etc
i appreciate it

I've sent you an PM blkpowder50.
 
I can understand being cautious on the net but I think you'll find that this forum is quite different than most of them out there. We don't flame anyone for any questions, Almost everyone on here loves to hunt Africa or at least talk Africa and everyone tries to be very helpful to new members. All of us that have been there a few times remember what it was like the first time. I've only done it 5 times but there are guys here with MUCH more experience than me who are also willing to pass along info when asked.
Don't let it be daunting task to plan an African hunt. A 3006, good boots, a warm cap, coat and gloves and you're almost ready. It really can be that easy. The planning is half the fun of the safari!
Stick your toe in the water and ask a few questions. You will get good answers.
Welcome to the best forum on the net.
 
I can understand being cautious on the net but I think you'll find that this forum is quite different than most of them out there. We don't flame anyone for any questions, Almost everyone on here loves to hunt Africa or at least talk Africa and everyone tries to be very helpful to new members. All of us that have been there a few times remember what it was like the first time. I've only done it 5 times but there are guys here with MUCH more experience than me who are also willing to pass along info when asked.
Don't let it be daunting task to plan an African hunt. A 3006, good boots, a warm cap, coat and gloves and you're almost ready. It really can be that easy. The planning is half the fun of the safari!
Stick your toe in the water and ask a few questions. You will get good answers.
Welcome to the best forum on the net.

I second you on your comments quoted Cliffy! Very well said!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top