Hello. New guy from Florida.

MasterBlaster

New member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC, REMF, TTHA
Hunted
U.S., Canada, Central America, South America
I wanted to make a quick introduction. After hunting all over the North America continent I will be going on my first plains game trip to Namibia in June of next year. You folks have a wonderful forum and I'm hoping to learn as much as possible before my trip.

Thank you,

John
 
good to have another on the forum...good morning and welcome...
 
Welcome to AH MasterBlaster
 
Welcome MasterBlaster to AH!
 
Welcome to AH John! What species are on your list for Namibia?
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Jerome, my wish list is Kudu, Gemsbok, Eland, Waterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Springbok, Impala, and Warthog. I don't know if this list is a little ambitious for a ten day hunt but I've budgeted for those animals and more if other opportunity animals come along.
 
Welcome MasterBlaster, I wish you good luck on that complete list. What caliber do you plan to use for all of these big guys?
 
nsok, my Dakota Outfitter in 375 H & H.
 
Good choice MasterBlester, you have the toughest PG animals on your list
 
where in Florida are you located?
 
Rastaman, I live in Tampa.
 
Welcome to the Forum John!

All the best of luck on your upcoming hunt, Namibia is a beautiful country.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top