Hello from Virginia

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome and sure glad you joined us and coreydb!
 
Hello everyone! I've been following Africa Hunting.com for several years and finally decided to join. I'm retired with nothing to do except save and wait for my next hunting trip.
Welcome to AH
 
Hello everyone! I've been following Africa Hunting.com for several years and finally decided to join. I'm retired with nothing to do except save and wait for my next hunting trip.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.
 
Hello everyone! I've been following Africa Hunting.com for several years and finally decided to join. I'm retired with nothing to do except save and wait for my next hunting trip.
Welcome from SW Va.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,041
Members
169,690
Latest member
bussolarenditura
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top