Hello from the UK

Welcome Bokmeister, I am sure your will enjoy AH and it is clear that you are prepared for your buffalo with your 416. Good choice.

Game Trackers Africa (GTA) is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating predominantly free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. Our South African concessions are large fenced areas ranging from 4000 acres to in excess of 10000 acres. GTA's diverse offering in Safari areas in five countries provides clients with more flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific need considering their planned journey, experience expectation and specie diversity selection

Please feel free to contact me and we can then tailor your safari to ensure an optimum experience

Kind Regards

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Bokmeister, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to our forum Bokmeister!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,197
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top