Hello from the communist state of Illinois!

djh1973

Reaction score
Ha! Hey everyone, checking in from IL. I have been interested in hunting Africa since the early 90s, when I was supposed to go on one and then the trip was cancelled. I hear the night hunts are crazy. I actually stumbled here looking for anyone that may be in the market for NOS of .460 Weatherby Magnum ammo. If anyone knows of anyone, great. If not, that’s great too. I will be checking out the forum. Thanks for having me!

Welcome! Enjoy yourself!

Welcome to AH djh1973!

Ha! Hey everyone, checking in from IL. I have been interested in hunting Africa since the early 90s, when I was supposed to go on one and then the trip was cancelled. I hear the night hunts are crazy. I actually stumbled here looking for anyone that may be in the market for NOS of .460 Weatherby Magnum ammo. If anyone knows of anyone, great. If not, that’s great too. I will be checking out the forum. Thanks for having me!
Greetings djh1973,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Meanwhile, I have no idea whatsoever of what “NOS of .460 Weatherby” etc., etc. is.:unsure:

Not your fault.
I’m old.
Really, REALLY old.:ROFLMAO:
My character flaws aside and be the rest of it as it may, I’m glad you joined.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Greetings djh1973,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Meanwhile, I have no idea whatsoever of what “NOS of .460 Weatherby” etc., etc. is.:unsure:

Not your fault.
I’m old.
Really, REALLY old.:ROFLMAO:
My character flaws aside and be the rest of it as it may, I’m glad you joined.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
I was referring to the "New Old Stock" .460 Weatherby Magnum ammo that I inherited. They're no joke!
Going to check out the website now, thanks!

20240307_165457.jpg
20240306_141326.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Good day! Welcome to AH!!
Best regards
Johan

Welcome to you! What a wonderful group of people you've joined!

Hola amigo

Welcome, you dirty commie! All jokes aside, I suffered 25 years in the failed State of Illinois, a State with a lower credit rating than Romania, and an unfunded State pension liability that is larger than the entire GDP of many European countries.

I'm waving at you from my ivory tower, past a mighty bulwark of cheddar cheese, looking down on your unfortunate life circumstance.

(You can tell I'm a recent escapee from IL from my rhetoric!)

Other than the ruthless ribbing you're receiving based on your domicile, you've entered the friendliest confines on the planet here at AH. (Yes, even friendlier than Wrigley Field) Welcome to the forum.

Good day and welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.