Hello from Tennessee

Hello from 30,000 feet give or take. What part of TN do you call home?

I'm originally from Middle Tennessee - Pulaski. After a couple careers (US Army and DoD) I'm heading for East Tennessee - on Tellico Lake, SW of Knoxville.

Greetings. I leave for SA in less than 2 months for 10 days with Limcroma Safaris. Can't wait - it's been a long year. I'll report back after.

And the last 70 days will pass faster than you think. Good luck and post lots of pictures.

I'm originally from Middle Tennessee - Pulaski. After a couple careers (US Army and DoD) I'm heading for East Tennessee - on Tellico Lake, SW of Knoxville.

Been to Knoxville a few times. Bristol more recently, do have some NASCAR red neck in me.

Been to Knoxville a few times. Bristol more recently, do have some NASCAR red neck in me.

Really???? :P Driver:It’s a left turn followed by a left turn.......followed by a left turn. Crash in turn four everybody watch out for flying debris!

Sorry on had a formula one car! Ha!

Really???? :P Driver:It’s a left turn followed by a left turn.......followed by a left turn. Crash in turn four everybody watch out for flying debris!

Sorry on had a formula one car! Ha!

Yeah that's what many ignorant people think.

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard! That trip is coming up quick, best of luck!

Welcome to AH Robert Kimbrough! You're in for a treat! Looking forward to your report.

Welcome to AH Robert. If you just recently found AH there may still be some ways to help you prepare for your trip. If nothing more than to check out some of the packing lists other have used. First timers tend to bring a lot of things they won't need. I was able to up-grade my cell phone package (Verizon) for a month in order to have service in Africa. Have you been shooting off sticks? You will be expected to use them.

Welcome to AH Robert Kimbrough! Looking forward to your report be sure to post lots of pictures.

Welcome to AH. Can't wait to hear your story and see some pics. Good luck.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Robert! You’re going to have a grand trip!
Do you have any specific trophies you’re planning on?
As Shootist43 said practice off of sticks as much as possible!

Welcome Robert. I live a couple hours east of of Knoxville up in Virginia. I also am going to Africa in a couple months. Hope you have an amazing hunt and please post a hunt report.

Welcome to AH !

Hi ya Robert and James. I'm in Johnson City, TN.
I leave for RSA May 30th for 12 days.
Happy hunting.

Welcome! Enjoy your hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drieslg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross