Hello from Sunny Eastern Cape.

Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
15
Media
9
Member of
PHASA WRSA
Finally got High speed internet so new to the forum thing... really looking forward to chatting hunting (second favourite past time, after hunting)
 
Hello and welcome to the forum. Eastern Cape are a favourite. Where in EC are you from?
 
Near Cathcart in the Queenstown district, right on the old Transkei border (black Kei river). Have you ever hunted in my area?
 
Well we can see you have you're priorities in the right spot.....get new high speed internet.....join AH! That's the way to do it! Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
I have hunted in the Grahamstown area.
 
Welcome, I just returned from a 14 day trip to SA, 11 days in EC and wish I could go back tomorrow. Glad you have high speed access to the world, look forward to your contributions and photos.
 
Welcome to AH Fletch! With higher speed comes less frustration!
 
Welcome to the forum, Fletch !
 
Welcome to AH.
Glad your ISP got you moving faster.
Look forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to a whole new world and AH. Now you will loose sleep with the world at you finger tips.
 
Welcome to the forum Fletch, great group of guys/gals here. Looking forward to you stories and photos.
 
Welcome to AH Fletch! I just returned from my second hunt with Huntershill safaris in Tarkastad on the East Cape love it there.
 
Hi All

New here. Based in Eastern Cape S.A. and very keen hunter with both rifle and bow.
Very excited to chat and learn more about my favorite hobby.
 
Hello Charlie B and welcome to the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top