Hello from Sunny Eastern Cape.

Hi All

New here. Based in Eastern Cape S.A. and very keen hunter with both rifle and bow.
Very excited to chat and learn more about my favorite hobby.

Welcom to AH Charlie Brown! You can go back to the introduction & Greatings section and click new thread and tell us about yourself looking forward to your input and stories btw we love long stories with lots of pics.
 
Great to have the new folks on here. Great forum. I'm sure you will find it very enjoyable. Hunted the EC last year. Had a good time. Welcome. Bruce
 
Thanks Wolverine67. Finding my way around the site. Very interesting how this site opens hunting in my country to the world. Very cool
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top