Hello from Scotland

Welcome to AH.

the PD videos have an interesting indirect style. A lot less in your face.
 
Welcome Sir, great place sounds like you have a lot of experience to share. Look forward to hearing from you.
 
Garry welcome lived in Edinburgh and Whitley Bay outside Newcastle for a decade. Loved hunting birds in Northumberland and fishing the Tweed in Melrose. Enjoy the site and when you go to SA be sure to wear a Japan rugby jersey they will love that!
 
Welcome to AH Gary, enjoy the site.
 
Many thanks for the warm welcome, I have been reading through the various threads, articles and advice.
Best regards from Scotland
Garry Dickson
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,683
Members
169,822
Latest member
NestorBoyn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top