Hello from S.E. Michigan

Raisin River Ron

New member
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Hello all.
Ron Howard from Monroe, Michigan.
I found AfriaHunting.com while doing some research on CZ’s 550 Magnum in .416 Rigby.
I’m amazed at the wealth of knowledge members here have.
I look forward to spending time here reading and learning.
 
Hello Ron,
Welcome to AH, plenty of knowledge to be had.

Though I'm a wee bit farther northwest now, in Alaska, I'm originally from the same area. My Father is still in Tecumseh.

Cheers
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Ron!
 
Welcome Raisin River Ron! WOW that’s a tongue twister name!
Looking forward to your input.
Have you been to Africa?
 
Welcome aboard Raisin River Ron. I live about 20 miles from you. I also have a CZ 550 in 404 Jeffery as well as a 416 Rigby in a Ruger No. 1and reload for both. Perhaps you'd like to get together some time. I'm leaving for my cabin up North in a few minutes. No cable or internet up there.
 
Welcome to AH
 
That sounds very kind.
Perhaps we can get together some time.
I belong to Monroe Rifle and Pistol Club.
Enjoy the weekend at your cabin.
Cable and internet can be more intrusive than needed at a northern Michigan cabin.
 
Welcome to AH, Ron!
 
Welcome to AH Ron! Glad you're enjoying the site.
 
Hi Ron, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome from another S.E. Michigander (Troy).
 
Welcome to AH Ron!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top