Hello from Poland!

Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I'm come from Poland. Hunting is a long tradition in my family from my father's side. So due to this, me and my rifles we Will make some New part of family history...Africa is my goal since age of 8! I wish all the Best to all of you!
Hi Matt welcome to AH, I have quite a few good Polish friends that hunt with us every year.
Feel free to let me know if you need help my great friend Wojciech Wieclawek will be happy to assist!
Pozdrawiam!
Jaco

Welcome to AH!

Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I'm come from Poland. Hunting is a long tradition in my family from my father's side. So due to this, me and my rifles we Will make some New part of family history...Africa is my goal since age of 8! I wish all the Best to all of you!
Matt

Hi Matt

I host about 20-30 hunters from Poland every year
Which part of poland are you from
Hope you can come to Africa soon

Regards

Hello and welcome!

Matt
Matt, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will love it here! AND, I'm sure you will achieve our goal to go to Africa...and you will LOVE that too. I dreamt about Africa since I was a little girl and it took me 50 years to get there. I hope you don't have to wait so long. Good luck and all the best to you.

:S Welcome:

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome Matt! AH has some really good people here!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH, Matt! How is the tourism hunting industry in Poland? I’m unfamiliar with it, but keeping a mental list of places to possibly visit one day.

Hi sir

I van put you in touch with some people there to go hunt

Ive done a couple of hunts there, frow way down south to up north, and its always great

Hi sir

I van put you in touch with some people there to go hunt

Ive done a couple of hunts there, frow way down south to up north, and its always great
Thank you! I don’t want to put the cart before the horse, so I’ll make a note to contact you when the day comes to look for a hunt out there. (I still need to get to Africa first)

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.