Hello from Poland!

Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I'm come from Poland. Hunting is a long tradition in my family from my father's side. So due to this, me and my rifles we Will make some New part of family history...Africa is my goal since age of 8! I wish all the Best to all of you!
Hi Matt welcome to AH, I have quite a few good Polish friends that hunt with us every year.
Feel free to let me know if you need help my great friend Wojciech Wieclawek will be happy to assist!
Pozdrawiam!
Jaco
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I'm come from Poland. Hunting is a long tradition in my family from my father's side. So due to this, me and my rifles we Will make some New part of family history...Africa is my goal since age of 8! I wish all the Best to all of you!
Matt

Hi Matt

I host about 20-30 hunters from Poland every year
Which part of poland are you from
Hope you can come to Africa soon

Regards
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hello everyone! My name is Matt and I'm come from Poland. Hunting is a long tradition in my family from my father's side. So due to this, me and my rifles we Will make some New part of family history...Africa is my goal since age of 8! I wish all the Best to all of you!
Matt
Matt, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will love it here! AND, I'm sure you will achieve our goal to go to Africa...and you will LOVE that too. I dreamt about Africa since I was a little girl and it took me 50 years to get there. I hope you don't have to wait so long. Good luck and all the best to you.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome Matt! AH has some really good people here!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH, Matt! How is the tourism hunting industry in Poland? I’m unfamiliar with it, but keeping a mental list of places to possibly visit one day.

Hi sir

I van put you in touch with some people there to go hunt

Ive done a couple of hunts there, frow way down south to up north, and its always great
 
Hi sir

I van put you in touch with some people there to go hunt

Ive done a couple of hunts there, frow way down south to up north, and its always great
Thank you! I don’t want to put the cart before the horse, so I’ll make a note to contact you when the day comes to look for a hunt out there. (I still need to get to Africa first)
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,331
Messages
1,573,200
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top