Hello from Phoenix

Thanks for the compliment Jerome, I appreciate it a lot. I like that AH welcomes novice and experienced hunters. This should be a place to gain knowledge and share stories.
 
Thanks for the compliment Jerome, I appreciate it a lot. I like that AH welcomes novice and experienced hunters. This should be a place to gain knowledge and share stories.
Me too, I also like how friendly AH is. It would not be like that if it wasn't for the many great members of this site, but it started with a few who brought it to life and shared freely their stories, experiences and welcomed others.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
LMAO!!! Glad someone finally found you. Welcome oldtimer!
 
Welcome to AH. I hope you participate and enjoy the site.
 
Guilty as charged sir!
I think it's funny that your hello from Phoenix thread is still here after all this time and it gets pulled up. I guess my introduction is as well. Cheers!
 
@CAustin , Charlie, you sure did give me a good laugh this morning.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS......welcome Phil.:A Hug:
 
Welcome to the forum Phil. If there is anything we can help you with regarding planning a hunt, please don't hesitate to contact us... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Good to still having you around Phil !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,314
Members
170,547
Latest member
OmarWink86
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top