Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome Lloyd to AH! Oh are you going to have a grand adventure!
Do you know where you will be close to?
Have you decided what you will be chasing?
Are you taking your own rifle, and if so, what caliber?

Fair warning! You might as well start now planning your next trip!

Giday and welcome to the AH forums Lloyd

Welcome to AH! Good luck on the hunt.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard LLOYD. What outfitter will you be hunting with? Have you been lurking on AH for a while or have you just found the site?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Lloyd to AH! Oh are you going to have a grand adventure!
Do you know where you will be close to?
Have you decided what you will be chasing?
Are you taking your own rifle, and if so, what caliber?

Fair warning! You might as well start now planning your next trip!
I will be near Thabazimbi. I’m not going to take my own gun going to rent one of theirs. My wish list is Impala, Blesbuck, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Warthog. Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. I hope your practicing a lot with shooting sticks, its not a skill you can pick up quickly.

Welcome aboard. What part of Pennsy do you hail from?

I will be near Thabazimbi. I’m not going to take my own gun going to rent one of theirs. My wish list is Impala, Blesbuck, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Warthog. Thanks for the welcome
I’ve been through Thabazimbi. From the place I hunted, you could see the mountains in a national park not far from there. Nice area in Limpopo.
Good list of game to hunt! I’d suggest you take some extra cash just in case mother Africa presents something hard to resist pulling the trigger on...JME.
Best of luck!

wecome from another pa. resident(close to state college), you will love it and I,m sure it will not be your last. I,m on my way for my sixth trip on may 10th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg