Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome Lloyd to AH! Oh are you going to have a grand adventure!
Do you know where you will be close to?
Have you decided what you will be chasing?
Are you taking your own rifle, and if so, what caliber?

Fair warning! You might as well start now planning your next trip!
 
Giday and welcome to the AH forums Lloyd
 
Welcome to AH! Good luck on the hunt.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard LLOYD. What outfitter will you be hunting with? Have you been lurking on AH for a while or have you just found the site?
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Lloyd to AH! Oh are you going to have a grand adventure!
Do you know where you will be close to?
Have you decided what you will be chasing?
Are you taking your own rifle, and if so, what caliber?

Fair warning! You might as well start now planning your next trip!
I will be near Thabazimbi. I’m not going to take my own gun going to rent one of theirs. My wish list is Impala, Blesbuck, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Warthog. Thanks for the welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. I hope your practicing a lot with shooting sticks, its not a skill you can pick up quickly.
 
Welcome aboard. What part of Pennsy do you hail from?
 
I will be near Thabazimbi. I’m not going to take my own gun going to rent one of theirs. My wish list is Impala, Blesbuck, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Warthog. Thanks for the welcome
I’ve been through Thabazimbi. From the place I hunted, you could see the mountains in a national park not far from there. Nice area in Limpopo.
Good list of game to hunt! I’d suggest you take some extra cash just in case mother Africa presents something hard to resist pulling the trigger on...JME.
Best of luck!
 
wecome from another pa. resident(close to state college), you will love it and I,m sure it will not be your last. I,m on my way for my sixth trip on may 10th.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top