Hello from Pennsylvania

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Have you ever heard of Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland?
 
Welcome…
Lots of good folks with lots of experience here if you want help or advice
 
Ha yes. Been there many times. Just last month actually. We go there to ski also
I live just south of Deep Creek Lake in Oakland. When I attend SCI banquets I attend the Pittsburgh Chapter, this last banquet was up at Cranberry, it was a pretty nice event.
 
Greetings fellow Pennsylvanian. Welcome to the forum. Great place to learn a few things.
 
Welcome to AH JeremyConklin!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hi my name is Jeremy Conklin. I’m from southwestern Pennsylvania. I’m currently an elephant away from completing my big five and hope to finish it in a year or two.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Greetings from a former Potter County stumpjumping hillbilly-once removed :)
 
Welcome Jeremy.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome!! I’m from the South Hills with a trout camp in Ligonier.
 
Welcome to AH, sounds like you already have a lot of Africa experience to share with us all
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top