Hello from Ontario, Canada

Ontario Nimrod

AH member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
Hunted
Canada, U.S., Namibia
Just joined. Been to Namibia for plains game. Now planning my next safari, this time for Cape buffalo.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! I replied in your thread about the fences.
 
Just joined. Been to Namibia for plains game. Now planning my next safari, this time for Cape buffalo.

Welcome to the site "ON", looking forward to your hunt reports and participation in the forum.

Ehm....as you are from Canada and have been to Namibia already (flying i hope) and planning to visit the big "A" again...just assure us you are flying down and not cycling from somewhere in North Africa to your final destination.....:praying:

check out http://www.africahunting.com/before...sings-gun-travelling-central-africa-bike.html
 
Last edited:
Hi Ont Nimrod

I am from near barrie ont. going to Namibia for my first plans game hunt in 35 days . lots of great info and people on this fourm.

merlin
 
Welcome to AH Ontario Nimrod!
 
welcome to AH Ontario nimrod...

Let us know how you do on your safari...where are you plannig to go...
 
Welcome to the forum, Ontario Nimrod !
 
hi nim. i am from thunder bay. just returned from 25 days in namibia. welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to AH My Friend! It's a great place to hang out.:happywave:
 
Likely Zim, but possibly Moz or Tanz.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top