Hello from Oklahoma

Wow, thanks for the big welcome!
Hoping to gain information from the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Welcome to AH. If you have even a glowing ember of desire to hunt Africa, this site will fan it into a full fledged blaze. So many great people on this site that are more than willing to help and answer your questions. You have the experience of thousands of safari experiences to tap in to.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! If you are ever in the northern part of the state, send me a p.m. We can shoot a few rounds or discuss Africa.

Glad you found the site! Lots of great info and helpful participants. Not sure where you are in OK, but I’ll make the same offer as K-man, except I live in Southeast OK. Always enjoy sharing stories and lessons learned.

Glad you found the site! Lots of great info and helpful participants. Not sure where you are in OK, but I’ll make the same offer as K-man, except I live in Southeast OK. Always enjoy sharing stories and lessons learned.
That sounds good. Thank you

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome aboard Hunter D. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber firearms you own, do you reload. Do you have a timeframe in mind for hunting Africa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg