Hello from Oklahoma

Wow, thanks for the big welcome!
Hoping to gain information from the wealth of knowledge on this forum.
 
Welcome to AH. If you have even a glowing ember of desire to hunt Africa, this site will fan it into a full fledged blaze. So many great people on this site that are more than willing to help and answer your questions. You have the experience of thousands of safari experiences to tap in to.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! If you are ever in the northern part of the state, send me a p.m. We can shoot a few rounds or discuss Africa.
 
Glad you found the site! Lots of great info and helpful participants. Not sure where you are in OK, but I’ll make the same offer as K-man, except I live in Southeast OK. Always enjoy sharing stories and lessons learned.
 
Glad you found the site! Lots of great info and helpful participants. Not sure where you are in OK, but I’ll make the same offer as K-man, except I live in Southeast OK. Always enjoy sharing stories and lessons learned.
That sounds good. Thank you
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome aboard Hunter D. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber firearms you own, do you reload. Do you have a timeframe in mind for hunting Africa?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,810
Latest member
LyndonGmz3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top