Hello from North Idaho

Idaho Joe

AH member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
As the moniker implies, my name is Joe and I'm from Idaho. I went on my first African hunt, a bowhunt, a couple of years ago and can't wait to go back.

I've loved hunting, fishing and rambling the woods for as long as I can remember. I'm retired, 61 years young, and hope I have a few more adventures ahead.

I look forward to listening and maybe swapping a few tales with the like minded folks here.

All the best,
Joe

Welcome aboard!

Hello Everyone,
As the moniker implies, my name is Joe and I'm from Idaho. I went on my first African hunt, a bowhunt, a couple of years ago and can't wait to go back.

I've loved hunting, fishing and rambling the woods for as long as I can remember. I'm retired, 61 years young, and hope I have a few more adventures ahead.

I look forward to listening and maybe swapping a few tales with the like minded folks here.

All the best,
Joe

Welcome to AH!

Greetings Idaho Joe,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Yours Truly has some relatives in the Cascade area.
It remains a mystery as to why they live pretty much right beside such a wonderful wilderness area and yet are not interested in hunting or fishing.
Nonetheless, they are not bad people, just not especially “outdoorsy”.
I guess some people spend as much of our time on earth as possible, trekking through the wild places and some people just stay home, watching television.

Best Regards,
Paul (Velo Dog).

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

All the best,
Joe
Welcome Idaho. Nice state you have there.

Good day! Welcome!!

:S Welcome:

Welcome Joe, love your potatoes.

Welcome. Enjoy the company.

Welcome Joe, for your next African safari mix in some fishing too, our tiger fish are special.

Welcome to AH

Giday Joe and welcome to the A H forums

Hello Everyone,

All the best,
Joe
Welcome @Idaho Joe from Idaho's panhandle. Who knows, we might even be neighbors. It is awesome that you are retired and able to enjoy the fun stuff. Happy Adventures. Sue Tidwell

Welcome! Northern Idaho is one of my favorite places. As a kid, I lived at Fairchild AFB in Spokane and we had a cabin on Twin Lakes near Rathdrum, ID. Been on all the big lakes, Coeur d'Alene, Priest and Pend Oreille. Beautiful area!

Certainly glad to have you here, Sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!