Hello from New Mexico!

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi there!
I've finally decided it's time to get out to Africa and as such have been lurking these forums for a while. I decided that since I'm on here anyway I might as well make an account, so here we are heh.
I'm thinking of heading out with Lianga safaris, they seem to be a nice group. If anyone has had any experience with them I'd be glad to know hear from you!
Other than that I don't have a lot to say, but I look forward to talking with you all!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH Eventually_Africa! Glad you decided to join in the conversation.

Welcome to the forum sir!

Glad you came to the posting side.
Welcome.

Just be prepared to write that hunt report when you eventually go.

welcome to AH

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Of course I'll write the hunting report but I'm not going till 2017 so it will be a bit. Also I'm not the best writer or hunter so you have "Day one, swatted a fly, only kill for the day. Day 2, added 3 mosquitoes to my bag, woohoo" etc to look forward to lol.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome! Just check out the hunting reports forum and search for Lianga. I'm sure something will pop up.

Welcome, enjoy the planning and prep for your first hunt. That's a fun part of the experience too.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome - you are in the right place! Lots of knowledgeable hunters here and willing to share their experiences. Good luck with planning your hunt - exciting stuff.

Welcome to AH and all the best with your planning. Hooked on your hunting report....what happens day 3..the suspense is killing me..:cry::ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross