Hello from MN, KY, & NV

RobHub

New member
Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
10
Location
MN, NV, & KY
I’m new to AH, but I’ve hunted my entire life around the globe. I’m 57 and so many more hunts in front of me. I always want to learn more and share experiences. I’ll also be seeking some advice on particular firearms.
I’m looking forward to great interactions.
Rob “RobHub” Hubbard
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH RobHub! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH! Only three states? You need to get out more. LOL
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome.

MN guy here myself. Never been to KY or NV.

Been to Africa though. Good time.
 
I’m new to AH, but I’ve hunted my entire life around the globe. I’m 57 and so many more hunts in front of me. I always want to learn more and share experiences. I’ll also be seeking some advice on particular firearms.
I’m looking forward to great interactions.
Rob “RobHub” Hubbard
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Hello RobHub / Rob Hubbard,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Many here are true experts on the topic of firearms.
And no doubt all will be willing to discuss your particular firearms questions.
Yours Truly does not claim to be an expert at anything, including firearms.

However, I do know a bit about them, especially hunting rifles and appropriate ammunition for same.
And likewise, I too am generally available to discuss firearms and pretty much all hunting related topics.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul Ard.
 
Last edited:
Good day! Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top