Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Bassmaster, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Nigeria
Hello all,

just wanted to introduce myself. I am a lifelong hunter, shooter, archer and reloader. If it goes bang or twang, I like it. I mainly hunt deer and ducks in the U.S. but have recently completed my third safari in Africa, taking buffalo, zebra and wildebeast. I will post a hunt report in that section covering this hunt. My previous 2 safaris were strictly for plains game, taking Kudu, Impala, Warthog, Jackal (Zimbabwe, 1992) and Oryx, Red Hartebeast, Springbok, Steinbuck (Namibia 2006). I am a typical Louisiana Cajun, love hunting, fishing, cooking and LSU football.

Looking forward to participating on this site.

Good hunting

Jimbeaux

Welcome to AH Jimbeaux! Nice to have you with us and looking forward to your hunt report and pictures.

Howdy!

Pics along with the report please.

Welcome, good to have another LSU fan onboard. The Aggies have been............well you know, acting like Aggies lately. Look forward to reading your report.

Dave
375 Ruger Fan

Welcome, good to have another LSU fan onboard. The Aggies have been............well you know, acting like Aggies lately. Look forward to reading your report.

Dave
375 Ruger Fan

5a77965a370db766879094c71da25c6c.jpg

Welcome to the site. So it sounds like you are close to I-10?

Welcome to AH. Glad one of us made it out of the State & all the way to Africa. Congrats on your hunts.

Welcome to AH Jimbeaux!

I like Aggies. What other college alum group could I count on year after year to keep betting on LSU-TAM football games and keep losing. Most of my new hunting eqpt has been "funded" by Aggies!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Jimbeaux. I look forward to your hunt report.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir and by all means please share your hunting adventures!

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH Jimbeaux! Lots of great people here!

Welcome to AH Jimmy. Great to have you part of this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg