Ivan Carter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC NRA SCI ZPHGA GRAND SLAM IPHA
Hunted
Zimbabwe Botswana South Africa Namibia Mozambique Tanzania Zambia england Spain Hungary Poland Netherlands Germany USA Argentina
Thanks for the condolences , Owain was a giant among men , and an incredible person , and a very competent hunter. he will be sadly missed

Bobpuckett

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Welcome To AH Ivan! I was just on the East Cape hunting with a friend of yours on Facebook Wentzel Rusty Coetzer who is also a great PH. Look foreward to your input and stories to help keep our dreams alive, Good luck on your leopard and elephant hunt I'll be watching for the show. Bob

Hagar

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Welcome Ivan,
Please post some of your hunting reports with pictures as you get time for it. SOME of us live our hunts and fill our dreams thru people like you. Thanks and stay safe.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Ivan Carter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Zimbabwe Botswana South Africa Namibia Mozambique Tanzania Zambia england Spain Hungary Poland Netherlands Germany USA Argentina
thanks again people ...you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome ..i very much appreciate it.

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
thanks again people ...you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome ..i very much appreciate it.
Just one request Ivan, please do not post any pictures of Boris Swenson's daughter......:heh::doh::bolt:

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Ivan, welcome to the best forum on the internet. There is none other like it for civility and help to the newbies. You are most welcome. Many here have mucho numbers of trips to Africa and are willing to share their knowledge with everyone. You, of course, are in that category. It will be a pleasure to hear your view points.
Your last short video of the close encounter with the elephant and dropping it on the second shot at just a few yards still has me cleaning my jeans!
Welcome!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Hello Ivan and Welcome! Have watched you over the years with much interest. I had not watched Tracks for a while until recently and noticed that you were the host now. Good luck with it and I hope to see more of the show!

bcarper

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NAHC,
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Welcome to the forum Ivan! Great to see you here, and also on facebook.. Look forward to your insights and input. Condolences to Owain's family and friends. Be safe! Brian

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Welcome Ivan, just not enough time in a day is there? TAA, can you give us a sneak preview of up coming episodes.

Oh ya! leopard, I will be hunting one this Aug. in Namibia.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

peras

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA HSC
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
Welcome Ivan,I follow your adventures on facebook,what an honour to have you on the forum!

Ivan Carter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Welcome Ivan, just not enough time in a day is there? TAA, can you give us a sneak preview of up coming episodes.

Oh ya! leopard, I will be hunting one this Aug. in Namibia.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

roger ...they are all in the can and already at the outdoor channel , but this year has seen us filming all over the continent , by the end of the season we will have been in CAR , ethiopia , Mozambique , south africa , namibia , botswana zimbabwe and tanzania , so a lot of variety , lots of cool and interesting scenery and of course a miriad of different species hunted ..

we were lucky enough to get some awesome footage on a lord derby eland hunt earlier in the year and in the okavango delta lucky enough to take a magnificent elephant bull, my client made an excellent shot and the footage was superb so yes , some exciting things in the pipeline on TAA.

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
we were lucky enough to get some awesome footage on a lord derby eland hunt earlier in the year and in the okavango delta lucky enough to take a magnificent elephant bull, my client made an excellent shot and the footage was superb so yes , some exciting things in the pipeline on TAA.
..you might have missed my earlier post, Ivan...where can I buy copies of all your hosting's of TAA..?:help:

Ivan Carter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
thank you jerome , looking forward to it aswell , i have already enjoyed reading many posts here ..
kind regards

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Welcome to the forum, Ivan !

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic

35bore

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
Hunted
USA, South Africa, France
Welcome Ivan, looking forward to your input.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Howdy!

You look a lot like a guy I saw on TV last night.... ;)

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Welcome to AH!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings
Sugar4646 wrote on Warpig602's profile.
Hey boss wanted to inquire about the .308 rifle you have for sell can you send me payment information. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.