Hello from Ivan Carter

Hallo Mr. Carter,

I know you joined here some years ago so, a belated welcome to you sir.
You are the real deal and we appreciate you.

Just now I watched your episode of "Carter's W. A. R.", in which you teamed-up with Richard Sowry in The Kruger Park, investigating rhino poachers.
A PH I have hunted with and have become friends with (Hannes Swanepoel) had introduced my wife and myself to Richard.

A few years ago we were fortunate enough to spend a day with Richard, learning much about the Park and his passion to catch those brutal robbers.
If I were a criminal, I would hate to have Richard trailing me through the bush.
He seems unstoppable.

The decent people of this world cannot thank you enough for your substantial efforts in bringing the truth about poaching in Africa (and the wealthy Aisians who are bank rolling these criminals) to main stream television.

You must go well.

Cheers,
Paul Ard (Velo Dog)
Anchorage, Alaska.
thank you so much for the kind words , yes indeed folks like richard are a rare treasure to conservation ...
 
You are welcome.
Credit where credit is due for both yourself and Richard - two Grand Warriors for the truth and salvation of nearly impossible to monitor African wild life.
It is a crying shame that your television work on bringing the truth about rhino poaching (and poaching in general) into the living rooms of the rest of our mostly naïve world cannot be rewarded with something at the level of a Nobel Peace Prize or a Hollywood Oscar for "Best Documentary", etc., etc., crying shame for sure.
I salute you and Richard Sowry (as well as any others out there who are not only battling the poachers themselves but also battling the ones broadcasting misinformation about world scale poaching).
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top