Hello from Iowa

:S Welcome:
 
What part of the state? I grew up in Dubuque and went to school at ISU.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH BigJoeXD!
 
Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, share some big ‘ol’ Iowa whitetails with us if you have them!
 
welcome to the group. Enjoy the browsing and info flow. Best of luck in IA and where ever travels take you. Another Midwest guy here.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here
 
Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top