Hello From Illinois

Eragon

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hunted
United States
Hey all!

New to the site. I'm a college student currently will be moving out west (Idaho) for school. I'm an apprentice falconer flying a Red-Tailed Hawk, and that is where almost all of my hunting experiance comes from. In Idaho I'll be adding a lot more gun hunting because there is land and game there for it. I can't wait! I've always been interested in Africa and the hunting there is a natural extension.
 
Eragon,

Welcome to the forum , great to know you are a Falconer , do share more info about your passion for falconry.

Monish
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Please share some pictures of your Red-Tailed Hawk with us. You are very fortunate to be involved with falconry!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,812
Members
169,025
Latest member
AracelisMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top